Your Highest Priority Regarding Social Security is to Maximize Your Social Security Payments for Life!
However, these barriers can block your success:
- There are 567 ways to claim—which way is the best for you?
- If you make the wrong choice, you could miss out on as much as $250,000.
- Many make mistakes when claiming Social Security that can reduce their benefits by as much as 76%.
- Social Security Administration Policy prohibits employees from giving you advice for filing your claim.
- Even if you have already begun collecting your Social Security Retirement Benefits, there may be strategies available that could substantially increase your future payments.
For some reason, many people don’t think of Social Security as part of their financial resources or as something that requires planning. The fact is, if you’re like most people, Social Security will represent 39% percent of your retirement income – or at least it can if you maximize it. At Tucker Financial Solutions (formerly Karlan Tucker & Associates), our social security advisors and financial planners in Denver, CO can help you maximize your social security.
Two common and threatening misconceptions about Social Security:
Social Security is simply a matter of signing up for it; there are not many decisions to be made.
The Social Security administration is well equipped to help you with the sign-up process.
Both of these notions are utterly incorrect. Making an incorrect decision can leave hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table. In fact, Social Security Administration employees are not permitted to assist you with making choices, and once you have claimed, you don’t get a “re-do.”
Our social security advisors and financial planners have taken the time to become experts on Social Security issues so that they can help their clients maximize Social Security resources as part of complete retirement portfolios. Let them help you maximize your Social Security.